The Aluminium Palace door is a heavy duty sliding door. The palace sliding door meets the specifications required for higher wind & deflection needs.
The door is available in 2 pane, 3 pane, 4 pane & 6 pane configurations. Window inserts may also be used in the last panel to substitute a sidelight if insufficient space is a factor. For gracious indoor-outdoor living, opt for these elegantly regal doors. Built to withstand the toughest weather, their sturdy, ‘high performance’ construction can accommodate a wide range of glazing options, including double glazing.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR ALUMINIUM DOORS
Offering an almost maintenance-free existence is a benefit of aluminium, all that is required of the product is regular, easy cleaning. Follow these easy to do steps when cleaning your patio sliding doors:
- Use lukewarm water, a mild detergent, and a soft cloth to clean the frames.
- Use your choice of commercially available window cleaner to keep the glass panes clean.
- In case of oil or greasy stains, use thinners or a mixture of warm water and a cupful of household ammonia.
- Apply metal polish once your door is clean and dry – this will keep it looking brand new and protect it against stains and dirt.
- Be careful not to use soap pads or metal scourers as these can scratch your aluminium doors permanently.
Allowing your home to effortlessly flow, choosing a design that allows the outdoors in, is what you’ll achieve when you choose an aluminium sliding patio door from Aluminium Prodigy. We’ve been in the industry for years and we know that every customer who chooses aluminium never looks back.