For that touch of class many home owners opt for the casement window, as it combines good looks with functionality.
Hinged on the side, aluminium sash windows offer the flexibility to capture as much, or as little, of any cross breezes and really opens your home to the outdoors when opened fully. Stainless steel stays enable the window to be kept open at any position. Advantages of aluminium projected windows:
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Suit many architectural designs
- Allow you to direct the breeze to any part of your home.
Our casement windows can be fitted with standard, toughened, laminated or double glazed glass up to 20mm thick, which is energy efficient. Window glazing insulates your home from heat, cold and noise for energy efficiency and comfort.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
Offering an almost maintenance-free existence is a benefit of aluminium, all that is required of the product is regular, easy cleaning. Follow these easy to do steps when cleaning your patio sliding windows:
- Use lukewarm water, a mild detergent, and a soft cloth to clean the frames.
- Use your choice of commercially available window cleaner to keep the glass panes clean.
- In case of oil or greasy stains, use thinners or a mixture of warm water and a cupful of household ammonia.
- Apply metal polish once your window is clean and dry – this will keep it looking brand new and protect it against stains and dirt.
- Be careful not to use soap pads or metal scourers as these can scratch your aluminium windows permanently.
Allowing your home to effortlessly flow, choosing a design that allows the outdoors in, is what you’ll achieve when you choose aluminium doors or windows from Aluminium Prodigy. We’ve been in the industry for years and we know that every customer who chooses aluminium never looks back.